Ship of the Line
• Captured from the French (1793).
Captain James Vashon
• Sailed from Cawsand Bay with a squadron under the command of Vice-Admiral Sir Alan Gardner to join the Channel Fleet (24 Jul 1798).
Captain Charles Stirling
• Arrived at Plymouth from the Channel Fleet (1 Aug 1800).
• Battle of Algeciras (6 Jul 1801).
• Dropped down to St. Helen's (6 Jan 1802).
• Sailed from Portsmouth for Plymouth to be paid off (7 Jan 1802).
• Arrived at Plymouth from Portsmouth to be paid off (8 Jan 1802).
Captain George Cockburn
Captain William Charles Fahie
Captain Sir James Athol Wood