Ship of the Line - 3rd Rate
Captain Thomas Boston
(Commodore John Elliot)
Captain Adam Duncan
Captain Anthony James Pye Molloy
Captain Albemarle Bertie
Captain John M'Dougall
• Sailed from Plymouth (8 Dec 1796).
Captain Edward Buller (1799– )
• Arrived at Plymouth from Torbay to refit (24 Feb 1800).
Captain George Murray
• Battle of Copenhagen (2 Apr 1801). [Second Lieutenant Joshua Johnson; Midshipmen: Charles Bowen, Edward Thomas Troubridge]
Captain Robert Waller Otway
• Sailed from Portsmouth for the Channel Fleet (31 Aug 1801).
• Arrived at Plymouth from Torbay to be paid wages (29 Jan 1802).
Captain Robert Jackson
Captain James Macnamara
Captain Stephen Poyntz (13 Feb 1810– )
• Converted to prison ship in 1813.